Fox Wade – GovCon Blueprint
What You Get:
Week 1 | Government Contracting Foundation
- Business Registration
- Federal Employer Identification and Dun & Bradstreet Number Application
- Systems for Award Management Registration | Unique Entity Identification Number
Week 2 | Secrets to Winning Contracts
- Types of Contracts
- How to Find Government Contracts (Active and Expired)
- How to Market to the Government and Private Corporations
- What is a RFQ, RFP, or RFI?
- How to Create a Pricing Structure
Week 3 | Proposal, Grant Writing, Certifications
- How to draft a Competitive Response
- How to Leverage Set Aside Contracts and Small Business Programs (8a, WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB, VOSB, MBE)
- Subcontracting (Partnering with Prime Contractors)
- Submit Your Response
Week 4 | You’ve Won! What To Do Next!
- Business Accounting for Government Contracts
- Insurance Requirements
- Project Management
- Create New Opportunities to Win New Contracts
- Where and How to Network with Government Agencies and Prime Contractors
Government Contracting Myths
- Stop talking yourself out of WINNING before getting started
- You don’t need a college degree – we will show you STEP by STEP how to position yourself to WIN!
- Education is important but knowing how to POSITION your business is more important!
- You don’t need money to win contracts. Just learn our winning system and apply it to your business.
- With our course, you’re plugged into a network of business owners JUST LIKE YOU who work with each other & WIN BIG.
- All you need is our proven blueprint and a mindset that’s ready to GO ALL IN.
- A criminal record can’t keep you from owning a business.
- It also can’t keep you from bidding of government contracts.
- All that matters is whether your offer is a WINNING offer and our job is to teach you how to do just that!