Charles Floate – Local Kingdom: Lead Generation SEO
Getting your business to rank #1 in Google is a license to print money.
Keep reading if you want to learn how to use Local SEO to turn the internet into your personal bank.
Most Google searches end with people spending money to solve a problem. If your site is the first solution to their problem, they’ll spend their money with you, instead of the competition.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a:
- Local Business Owner trying to attract more customers
- Freelance Marketer who wants to add to his skill stack
- Lead Collector generating high value leads to sell to local companies
- Digital Agency Owner trying to increase revenue and get more clients
Local Kingdom will show you how to be the first choice for people looking for local solutions to immediate problems.
It brings the combined strength of two SEOs that specialize in taking local businesses to the #1 position on Google. Charles Floate and Edward Rostron have over a decade of experience in driving traffic to sites in a variety of niches and specialities.
The Local Kingdom course will teach you how to build, optimize, rank and grow a local lead generation empire that makes you the king of your competition.
Even if you only want to help a friend or family member’s local business finally start making some real money, Ed and Charles have you covered.
They’ll show you how to rank first in Google search for your speciality so customers see your business as the first and best option to spend their money with.
The #1 way that people find out where to buy goods and services–international or locally–is through Google.
When people think of internet traffic, they think of running ads to an offer where the products are digital or can be shipped around the world. This is still true, but many people don’t know that there are techniques to show up at the top of Google for local searches.
Being at the top of local searches is like the winnings of a tournament.
According to Google, the first position of a search result gets 28.5% of all the clicks. The second and third place results get 15.7% and 11.0% of the traffic respectively. That’s more than half of the traffic that goes to the first three search results!
If you aren’t ranking at the top of the local search results for your business, then not only are you losing, you’re helping your competitors take money out of your bank account and food off your plate.
When people are looking for a:
Or any business or service that you can’t have shipped to you from around the world, you’re losing big time if you’re not the first option they see when they google “Doctor’s offices in [your neighborhood]” or “Best Italian food in [your city].”
Even if you don’t have a business of your own…
There is a lot of money to be made by using these skills to build little websites that rank at the top of Google search. You can use them to collect hot leads that are a commodity in today’s world and turn them into cash.
Local Kingdom teaches a simple process of getting your site to rank highly for people in a certain area for a certain niche so you can sell these hot leads to businesses. It’s a win-win!
Let me give you an example…
You build a site to rank for “tree removal in [random city].”
When people search on Google, your site ranks first for the most valuable keywords in that industry. Most of the time, the first one or two are the only ones you click on anyway.
The customer fills out a form with their contact info, or they call the number on the website. Even if you can’t answer the phones, we have free solutions that will do it for you anyway.
People call or email the best solution they find in the quickest time. Period.
You generate constant leads because people NEED local services. In the right locations and niches, this could easily be hundreds of leads per website.
As you create more [tree removal] projects, you get paid each time.
You become extremely valuable, because so few people specialize in Local SEO compared to the demand of local services.
This can be done by anyone, anywhere, as long as you know what you’re doing.
teaches you the quickest way for you to acquire new customers, grow your business, and generate leads for any business. You don’t need to learn any new tech or spend years and thousands of dollars building a limited skillset.
When you’re armed with this knowledge, all paths are open to you and they’re all paved with gold.
Who Are Your Teachers?
We, are Charles Floate and Edward Rostron.
We’re two British SEOs – With different specialties and a knack for teaching others how to rank at the top of Google.
Charles brings over a decade of black hat specialism and big-budget marketing to the table, whilst Ed has quietly created a local lead generation business that has allowed him to travel the world and work with hundreds of different companies.
As of 2020, we both reside in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Some would say the capital of SEO these days.
- Both Self-Employed SEOs, Living Abroad As A Result of Years of SEO Work
- Hundreds of Successful SEO Campaigns
- Worked With Hundreds of Local Businesses
- Strategies & Techniques Survived Years of Google Algorithm Updates
Who Is Local Kingdom For?
- Local Business Owners who are tired of spending a small fortune to get smaller results from gimmicky agencies and freelancers.
- Digital Marketing Agency Owners that are wanting to have the most up to date local SEO training in existence, and keep one step ahead of their competitors.
- Freelance SEOs & Entrepreneurs looking to create their own local lead generation business with high-profit margins and low recurring costs.
- Anyone who wants to get into the SEO game–the right way. Learn from guys who have been doing this for years, made all the mistakes, and who knows what works and what’s just gonna get you a bad reputation.
What Will You Learn?
When I say this is a complete road map of Local SEO & a blueprint to building lead generation assets, I mean it.
When I say this is everything you’d need to run an entire agency catering to every local business imaginable, I mean it.
Local Kingdom includes:
- A Complete Introduction To Local Businesses & The Different Types of Local SEO (Storefront, Lead Gen, Service & Multi-Location)
- A Full Guide To Local Keyword Research (Types, Tools, Measuring, Analyzing, Difficulty, Formatting & More)
- How To Find Local Lead Gen Gold Mine Niches
- Complete Local Site Setup & OnPage Optimization
- Methods To Take Advantage Of Search Engines To Make Your Website Rank #1!
- FREE Local Link Building Strategy & Setup (Local Link Building Shouldn’t Cost You A Penny!)
- Full Google My Business (GMB) Optimization + Verification Tips & Tricks
- Local Reviews, Black Hat Review Tips & Reputation Management
- How To Get Local SEO Clients On Tap
- Building Lead Generation Assets & Scaling A Lead Gen Business
As well as a bunch of other tips, tricks and golden nuggets throughout!