Tasha Agruso – Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers, The Master Course
Tasha Agruso – Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers, The Master Course Download –
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER.
Discover the key to earning passive income with the blog traffic you already have.
Sponsored posts and ad revenue can be ways for DIY, home decor and lifestyle bloggers to earn money by doing what they love, but affiliate marketing is the BEST way. Why?
You can spend hours and hours working on a sponsored post for a single flat rate. You can spend endless time trying to grow your traffic so that you can increase your ad revenue, which is limited by how many page views you have.
Or you can spend 5 minutes including affiliate links in a blog post that will live forever and those links can earn you passive income month after month, year after year. I have earned over $12,000.00 in affiliate sales from writing ONE post on how we painted our kitchen cabinets, and the sales are still rolling in month after month.
WHAT SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TI
- how amazing it will feel to start earning REAL money simply by linking your readers to products and services you mention in your blog posts!
- how exciting it will be to see your affiliate sales continue to roll in month after month from links that took you only minutes to add to a post.
Yes, you can earn passive income for your blog with the traffic you already have.
This comprehensive and powerful course was just FULLY UPDATED and includes a copy of the 3rd edition of my eBook and 35+ video lessons designed to get you results in much less time and with far less frustration than if you tried to figure it out on your own.
Topics covered in the course include:
- The basics: Everything beginners need to know about how affiliate marketing works and why it is so important for bloggers.
- The logistics: Learn how to find and copy your affiliate links & the importance of no-follow links and disclosure requirements.
- Blog Post Strategies: Learn how to format different types of blog posts for maximum results.
- Content Promotion Strategies: Learn how to continually promote your best content in order to maximize your affiliate sales.
- Social Media Sharing: Learn best practices for sharing affiliate products directly on social media.
- Email Strategies: Learn how to harness the power of your email list to boost your affiliate earnings.
- Advanced Strategies: Learn how best practices for using tools like promoted pins on Pinterest and the Amazon Influencer Program to grow your affiliate sales.
- Analytics and Analysis: Learn how to read and interpret your analytics and reports for popular programs so that you can determine what efforts are paying off so you can duplicate your success!
Also See: Peter Szabo – Source Hacker
Course Page: Tasha Agruso – Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers, The Master Course
Size: 335 MB