THE most definitive, comprehensive, and actionable user’s guide on business creation & entrepreneurship
for millennials / baby boomers / retirees
that you may ever experience…
What’s inside the Program?
12 video modules
In each thought provoking and action oriented module, Jay covers a very specific topic related to successfully starting and growing your business to monumental levels. Each module has been specifically designed to cover the most important and complete concepts, methodologies and strategies required for success. These concepts have been hand picked by Jay himself and deemed as the highest and most relevant for fast tracking your business success.
Recordings of 6 live group calls with Jay
The live version of Creating Your Own Business Success featured six live group calls with Jay. Listen to these priceless session recordings and you will be exposed to the multitude of pathways, possibilities and options you readily have available, including: Creating a product or service that you sell online or offline part-time, buying a product or service company in a way that you use no initial capital and bear very little risk, buying a franchise on a pure performance basis, how to implement Jay’s proven “power partnering” strategies to rapidly accelerate your growth, and so much more.
Virtual thumb drive filled with programs valued at over $20,000
The virtual thumb drive contains a colossal business reference library of Jay’s products derived from over 30 years of Jay’s experience in the business development field. There are over 20+ Videos, 80+ PDFs, 150 mp3s, 5 complete programs which combined are worth over $20,000
Installing & Instilling The Entrepreneur’s Mindset
This module is designed to install and instill in you, the entrepreneur’s mindset. To take you from wherever you are right now, to a different mental model, a different paradigm. Here you are going to learn a different way of thinking of yourself and the vast world around you. Jay will show you how to think, act and transact business like a successful entrepreneur.
Positioning For Your Business
In this module, Jay focuses on why and how to implement correct positioning in your business, product or services. This is an important module because most businesses have the wrong positioning or no positioning. With the wrong positioning your telegraph a totally wrong message to the market that you want. With no positioning, you are no different than anybody else in the eyes of your market.
Also See: David Hood – Operation SEO Agency Empire
Tactics vs. Strategy
In this module, Jay talks about the difference between tactics and strategy. Most people do not understand or can’t differentiate between the two and as a result, they operate episodically. Not understanding and implementing the right strategy and tactics in all areas of your business can result in failure.
In this module, Jay discusses in great depth the concept that has taken him of 30 years of testing and implementing in over 465 industries, and that is the concept of marketing. Marketing is a skill that is very often misunderstood and under-utilized because it can seem very intimidating and/or abstract. This module will forever shift the perspective on how you use proper and ethical marketing in a way that will position you as the most trusted advisor to your market and everyone else you transact with.
The “Three Ways to Grow a Business” Model
In this module, Jay teaches you the key to all business growth no matter what business you are in. This is one of the most powerful models that Jay has ever constructed in his massive body of work.
Upselling, Cross-Selling, Down-Selling, Packaging
In this module, Jay describes and explains in detail these very important concepts. He goes into the how, where and why of implementing them to increase your sales.
Monetizing, Maximizing, and Managing Relational Capital
Here you will learn the methodology, strategy, methods, concepts, and systems Jay has used to generate well in excess of $2 billion dollars for his clients and himself with no capital and no risk.
In this module, Jay covers a universal concept, one that is applicable in all industries. Consultative/Advisory selling is a certain type of sales process that does not involve manipulative techniques or pushy methods to ethically persuade your market to buy your products and services.
This module may define your success probability and how you market sees you, your team, product or service, and brand more than anything else. It is about how to create the connection with your market and team as the most trustworthy, authentic, qualitative and pure representation of their best interest.
This module teaches you the importance of accountability. If you don’t perform the priorities that are necessary in a timely way, if you don’t follow through, if you don’t deal with opportunities or problems in a proper way, then you are going to limit your success.
Review a few topics you’ll hear Jay discuss
during the live-session recordings
Creating a product or service that you sell offline part-time.
- Buying a product or service company in a way that you use no initial capital and bear very little risk.
Buying a franchise on a pure performance basis.
- Finding a successful business in a limited marketing “niche” area, and acquiring the rights to duplicate their model in other parts of the country or the world.
- Bringing products, services or technology from outside this country, inside, by getting exclusive rights to countries or categories.
- Getting products from here and taking them to other countries/markets.
- Creating new profit centers for other companies that you own half interest in that already benefit from that company’s strong/trusting buyer base, brand position, existing operations and infrastructure.
- Getting rights to licenses, processes, and systems you can either sell, joint venture, revenue-share or train other people to do.
- Helping existing businesses grow their profit and thus their asset value, so they can be sold for a much higher price with you sharing continuously in the increased profit while the current owner controls it, and you getting a share of the selling price when it is sold.
- Becoming a marketing freelancer for other companies.
- Becoming a dealmaker who engineers joint ventures, strategic alliances, partnerships of all kinds, and shares continuously in the cash flow resulting.
- Taking other people’s products from offline and selling them online, or developing for those offline businesses an online division that you own half of.
- Using your natural skill ability, aptitude or strongest asset to create a lucrative part-time cash flow.
- Developing a strategy to create a mini-empire that can be based on controlling different businesses in totally different sectors and industries, one group of businesses that support and complement each other in one industry.
- Becoming an asset maximizer for other companies, where you find overlooked assets, hidden opportunities, underperforming activities, underutilized resources or relationships or distribution channels, and you figure out how to make them monetize bigger, better, longer, and share in the revenue.
- Creating mastermind groups, putting people together from different industries you would meet regularly, and participants pay you a fee to facilitate the collaboration, idea-sharing, and engineering of breakthroughs.
- Greg Link – Leading Authority on Trust, Sales, Marketing, & High Performance: Key perspectives from Stephen M.R. Covey’s partner, Greg Link, on how you and your business can gain 300 percent more performance, sales, and success through trust building.
- Stephan Spencer – World Renowned SEO Author, Speaker & Strategist: How to gain prominence without gaining mastery in SEO today.
- Robert Hargrove – Executive Coach, Speaker, Author, Thought Leader, & Business Guru: How anybody can bootstrap their business to greatness colossally.
- Jon Benson – The Godfather of the Video Sales Letter (VSL): On the why, the where, the how and lessons I doubt he’s ever shared in this format this deeply before, on how to make your online sales letters explode.
- Rich Schefren – President and CEO of Strategic Profits: One of online marketing’s true pioneers.
- Dan Roitman – Founder and CEO of “Stroll”: Explains details with full graphic illustration, how to grow any business 16 times over in the shortest time possible. He used it to grow his business to almost $100 million.
- Anthony Mink – CEO of Altruology, LLC: Exposing social media, explaining it, and ethically exploiting it from a different point of view.
- Perry Marshall – Business Consultant & Online Marketing Strategist: Dispelling the biggest marketing myth of them all.
- Marylou Tyler – Process Expert, Speaker, & Author: On the strategy Salesforce used to go from tiny to mighty, explained 2 separate ways: one technologically, the other by dividing and conquering the different levels of prospect viability factors that exist in any market.
- Carlos Dias – International Corporate Executive, the “CEO Who Sees Around Corners.”: A sophisticated successful international corporate executive tells why, how, and where most small to medium entrepreneurs fall flat and how to rapidly fix the problem.
- Jeremiah Desmarais – Insurance Marketing Executive & B2B Marketing Strategist: He will show you LinkedIn from a whole new slant.
Download Links for Monthly and Lifetime Members
This content is locked For Paid Members Only
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options:
Lifetime or Monthly
Starts at $9.99