Dan Englander – The Agency Lead Generation Course 2.0 Download
What You Get:
The exact process we use to secure 5-20 new qualified prospect meetings every week for our clients.
What’s New in the 2.0 Version:
- Resource Checklist One-Sheeter, so you can set up the right systems from the beginning.
- Bonus Module: How to Implement Relationship Sales At Scale.
- Videos re-edited for a smoother overall experience.
- New introduction from instructor.
- Background and Vision
- Resource Checklist
- Copy Ideas Library
1. CONCEPTS: The Right Foundation for Predictable Revenue
- The Five Prospecting Commandments
- How to Get Maximum Leverage Through Delegation
- Flashlight vs. Laser Pointer
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Workshop
- Action Items
- Section 1 Slides
2. COPY: How to De-Risk Business Conversations
- How to Use Context to Your Advantage.
- The One Simple Task…
- Six Guidelines for Effective Outreach Copy
- Action Items – Craft Your Outreach Template
- Sec 2 Slides
3. SYSTEMS: Build Your Agency’s Lead Generation Machine
- The Lead Generation Universe – Tools and Automation
- How Inbound and Outbound Interact
- Building Your Outbound Engine – How to Enrich Data and Launch Your Campaigns
- Outreach Cadence Samples
- The Longterm Growth Path
- Action Items + Q&A
- Section 3 Slides
4. OPTIMIZATION: A Case Study in Closed Business
- Case Study Intro – Metrics and Benchmarks
- Campaign Diagnosis – Making Sense of Replies
- The Hit Campaign Dynamic: Meetings and Closed Business
- Action Items
- Section 4 Slides
4.1. Relationship-Driven New Business At-Scale. [Bonus Section]
- Intro to Relationship-Driven Prospecting.
- Using the Historic Client Commonality.
- Alumni Connections, Geographies, and Lego Blocks.
- Indirect Connectors and The Hopscotch Approach.
5. THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: How to Plug Into the Right Audiences
- The Power of Existing Audiences
- How to Use Targeted Outreach to Secure Dozens of Placements
- Thought Leadership Q and A
- Section 5 Slides
- BONUS Materials
- Webinar: How to Sell Agency Services in Uncertain Times
- Webinar: Relationship-Driven New Business At-Scale.